PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS "NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER" SECTION CAREFULLY. NOTHING HEREIN CONSTITUTES LEGAL, FINANCIAL, BUSINESS OR TAX ADVICE AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR OWN LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S) BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. NEITHER SMARTLAUNCHPAD, ANY OF THE PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS WHO HAVE WORKED ON THE SMARTLAUNCHPAD PLATFORM (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR PROJECT TO DEVELOP THE SMARTLAUNCHPAD PLATFORM IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, ANY DISTRIBUTOR/VENDOR OF SPAD TOKENS (THE DISTRIBUTOR), NOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE OR LOSS WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESSING THIS WHITEPAPER OR ANY DOCUMENTATION RELATING TO SMARTLAUNCHPAD OR SPAD TOKENS (THE TOKEN DOCUMENTATION), THE WEBSITE AT https://smartlaunchpad.io OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES OR MATERIALS PUBLISHED BY THE COMPANY.
- 2.You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Services at your own risk. The risks associated with handling Tokens and Staking can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether your participation in Staking is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. None of the SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliates (including the Company) at any point in time assume the risk of Losses arising from or in connection to the Services or the SMARTLAUNCHPAD Platform, whether or not such Loss was due to factors beyond any SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliate’s (including the Company’s) control.
- 3.In the event of any Loss, hack or theft of Digital Assets (including the Tokens), you acknowledge and confirm that you shall have no right(s), claim(s) or causes of action in any way whatsoever against any SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliate (including the Company).
- 4.Without limiting anything in these Terms, no SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliate makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, to the full extent not prohibited by applicable law, regarding the advisability of your use of the Services. None of the SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliates and any of its respective officers, directors, employees and affiliates is providing advice, including legal, financial, investment or tax advice, in connection with the Services or your determination to participate in it.
- 5.Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause you and any SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliate to be treated as partners, joint venturers, or otherwise as joint associates for profit. No SMARTLAUNCHPAD Affiliate in any way acts in any fiduciary capacity or advisory capacity to you and nothing in these Terms shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, any fiduciary or advisory relationship between you and us to exist.
- 6.NO SMARTLAUNCHPAD AFFILIATE IS A BANK OR OTHER CREDIT INSTITUTION. YOUR ACCOUNT WITH SMARTLAUNCHPAD IS NOT A DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OR A BANK ACCOUNT. THE STAKING PROGRAM PROVIDED TO YOU IS NOT A DEPOSITORY OR BANKING PROGRAM. NEITHER YOUR ACCOUNT NOR STAKED TOKENS ARE COVERED BY INSURANCE AGAINST LOSSES OR SUBJECT TO FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION OR THE PROTECTIONS OF ANY COMPARABLE ORGANIZATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
- 7.You acknowledge and agree that if you lose access to the Wallet that you connected with the SMARTLAUNCHPAD Platform, the Company will not be able to help you recover the loss, or transfer of IDO tokens or any Token back to your wallet. It will be your sole responsibility to manage your Wallet, and the private key.
- 8.The SMARTLAUNCHPAD Platform is merely a technology platform, and is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or legal advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any decisions or activities affected by you using the Website or the Services. No communication or information provided to you by the Company is intended as or will be considered or construed as, the solicitation of an offer to buy, the investment advice, financial advice, legal advice, or any other sort of advice. All Services, transactions, and Investments will be executed automatically based on the parameters of your consideration. You will be solely responsible for determining whether any Services, or investments are suitable and match your interests according to your judgment, objectives, circumstances, and risk tolerance. You will be solely responsible for any losses or liabilities therefrom.
- 9.Before executing any transactions, purchasing any Token or IDO tokens on the SMARTLAUNCHPAD Platform, you should consult with your independent financial, legal, or tax professionals. The Company will not be liable for the decisions you make to access and purchase through the Company.
- 10.The Token Documentation and the Website may be translated into a language other than English for reference purpose only and in the event of conflict or ambiguity between the English language version and translated versions of the Token Documentation or the Website, the English language versions shall prevail. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the English language version of the Token Documentation and the Website.
- 11.No part of the Token Documentation or the Website is to be copied, reproduced, distributed or disseminated in any way without the prior written consent of the Company or the Distributor. By attending any presentation on this Token Documentation or by accepting any hard or soft copy of the Token Documentation, you agree to be bound by the foregoing limitations.